AOL mail login issues can arrive unannounced and if not fixed on time can lead to further issues and even complicate the current situation. So, if you are also having issues while signing in to your AOL account, then you must follow this helpful guide to fix your problem instantly. In this article, we shall discuss the best and most appropriate method to Aol sign in along with the possible solutions to fix the login issues.
The correct method to login to AOL mail account
- Open a web browser and go to the AOL webmail page.
- For this, type “aol.com/mail” in your search bar.
- When you are redirected to the login page, you will see a blank.
- In it, you need to enter your AOL sign in username.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button after entering the username.
- Then, type your login password associated with this account.
- After you do so, press the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Hurrah! You can now access your AOL account.
If the above-mentioned URL did not work, go to mail.aol.com which is the AOL Email login for Verizon customers, and follow the same steps as mentioned above.
AOL login problems and their fixes
The most common AOL mail login issues are listed below:
- Can’t use your username or password for login
- Your account has been closed temporarily
- Your browser might not be responding
- The ISP or the server might not be responding
- Incorrect System requirement for AOL Site
- My AOL mail login screen name is incorrect
- Incorrect AOL mail settings
Fix password-related issues
In case you are seeing a wrong password error message on your screen, then you should make sure that you are entering the password correctly. Take care of the Caps Lock while typing the password and ensure that you are using the password that is associated with the same account you are trying to log in.
How To reset your password: AOL Mail
- Go to the AOL mail login page.
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ option.
- You will see the Sign-In helper on your screen.
- Here, you need to choose one of the account recovery options.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button to proceed further.
- Follow the password reset instructions for the chosen option.
Clear browser cookies and cache
Sometimes, this simple solution works wonders by fixing some minor issues with your web browser so that you do not face any problems while logging in. To clean the cookies on your Chrome, you just need to go to the ‘Settings’ of your browser and clear the browsing data from there.
Disable firewall or pop-ups
Doing so will help you in a situation when you are not able to sign in even after inputting the correct login credentials or visiting the correct AOL email login page for the USA, UK, and Canada.
Those users who are still facing difficulty while trying to login into your account, then you must try some other fixes that are meant to resolve the issue. You must also get in touch with your Internet Service Provider and try to know if the internet connection is weaker or not. Else, check the server details.