Earlier, it was really challenging to interact with the loved ones freely. However, with the invention of new technology in communication, the connecting process becomes easier. JPay provides appropriate assistance and fostering to connect the inmates and the correctional facilities with a loved one. Not only that, in JPay, with the updated Send Money service, anyone can transfer funds to inmate trust accounts anytime with debit or credit card. For this reason, JPay services are favorite for many people for money transfer and email to prisons. Some people also find some issues while using JPay. For this reason, in this post, we will suggest discussing all the common problems and service issues that we have also listed here that are related to JPay Login.
Features Obtained after JPay Login
- You can use JPay for sending mail, money in more than 35 states in the United States.
- You can access photos accompanying the mail and also print a hard copy of the conversation mail easily using JPay.
- The registration is free. You need to pay for the services after JPay Login.
- In JPay, you can have the option of acquittals and pardons. Moreover, you can also find acquittal assistance.
- More diverse and favorable ways to connect as you can attach 30 seconds video.
- You can do a video session of 30 minutes with your loved inmate for 30 minutes for free.
- On JPay, people can listen to JP3/JP4 videos and music.
- After buying a JPay stamp, you can send 6000 words to inmates.
- Another beneficial feature that JPay offer is helping in Education. This helps inmates to continue education to find better in the community when they are finally out.
How to register in JPay
- To register in JPay, open the signup page. Select, Select State and then, Enter inmate ID #. Now, click on the Next button.
- Registration form opens.
- In the “Create an Account,” option, put your Email Address, password, and confirm email.
- Confirm your password.
- Answer a security question and fill up all the personal details.
- After that, click on register button and, you will get a JPay account.
- You will receive a JPay account within 48 hours for JPay email login.
JPay Login Process
You can follow the steps below for JPay login.
- Open www.JPay.com login page.
- Make sure you have registered in JPay before JPay login.
- On the www.JPay.com login page, you will find the login button.
- Input all login credentials in JPay login to my account login like Email and password.
- Click on login after that.
- Next, you need to buy JPay Stamps. There are various stamps for various services.
The process of JPay facility login
After completing the signing up process, you need to open the JPay facility login page. You can go directly by clicking the facility login page. All you need to enter customer username, pin code, and password on that page.
JPay login problems
The most common problem is forgetting the password of a JPay account. In that case, you can see a link written “forgot your password” on the login page you have to follow the steps given below:
- Click on the link, and reset the password.
- You have to answer your security question that you filled up while registering.
- For identity verification, personal details will have to be verified.
- Click on the button ‘Continue’ and password can be reset and then JPay login
- Even after following these steps, you’re unable to login then you should contact with customer care of JPay from the website.
- You can also fill-up the customer service form available on the site.
Another common issue related to JPay login problems that your session has either expired. In some cases, you do not have the necessary permissions to log in that can cause login problems. However, a user can even manage your JPay account easily using our tips. Follow the steps to fix this error:
- There is no need to uninstall and reinstall the JPay app to access your account.
- Once a user reinstalls the JPay application, the JPay login page takes a long time to load.
- However, the user will also need to wait a long time to get in.
- If JPay browser is being used, then you must always keep it updated for solving login problems.
- Sometimes clearing cache and cookies also resolve JPay login problems.